Sunday 2 September 2012

Brit in Knoxville

Arrived at UTK two weeks or soish ago now and am settling in. I've been on some cool trips with the International House, started my classes and met some lovely people from all over the world! My flat is beginning to feel like home, I picked up a cutes lil' embroidery from the Goodwill. The American lingo is interesting to say the least. No longer are chips the perfect accompaniment to fish but those things that  you find in a bag which in England we call crisps. The bin's now the trash can n the toilet the rest room. Next weekend is the first home football game I cannot wait to go to my first match n the campus become a sea of orange A x

Reppin' the UK with Smokey the mascot

Christian and I on the Coker Creek Retreat 

My first purchase from the Goodwill 

                 

No comments:

Post a Comment